From:
Debbie Hunton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 14:18:47 -0700
Hello,

I just had to tell one of my more fun stories about my two ferrets.

We have a little hyper-active albino female.  She *loves* squeeky toys,
and will squeek them for hours (literally).  Her brother, on the other
hand, does not gain any enjoyment from the should they make.

So, after a few hours of listening to her while trying to sleep, he got
fed up... he climbed out of the hammy, walked down to her where she was
playing on the bottom level and grabbed the toy from her.  She tried to
get it back, but he blocked her with his body (he is quite a bit larger
than she is), while grabbing the squeeker out of the bottom of the toy.
With it in his mouth, he proudly walked over to their "poopy papers" and
spit it out, knowing, of course, that this would prevent his sister from
taking it back.

He then "stomped" up the ramp, climbed back into the hammock and promptly
fell asleep.  Meanwhile, she looked from him to the toy to the squeeker
and back again... I swear she was ready to cry.

She has since had other squeeky toys, but they always seem to disappear
or get damaged.  We suspect brotherly interference. :)

Debbie