From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 2004 10:11:28 -0800
"Skip skip skippity doo, la la laaa" ... Oh what a Holiday!
Hi ::waving the little tiny paw::, how did you all do on Christmas?
We got snow!  And after the big day, we all high tailed it over to where
our cousins the otters live.  Holy cow what a bunch of happy go lucky
critters.  Saraferret and I buddied up because we had been working hard
to find mom Angies ferrets up here over Christmas so we could check on
them.  We were really frustrated because we couldn't find them.  The Big
boss wanted to cheer up Saraferret because she gets upset easily, so for
Christmas he surprised her with a brand new tail.  She's always been
wanting that.  The otters are always bragging about their lucious tails
so she couldn't wait to come with me on break to show them.

We arrived to find them sledding down a the snow covered cloud hills on
their tummies.  And we wanted to try our hand at this when all the sudden
some of those otters ... didn't look like otters afterall!  They were
ferrets!  Those naughty things has slipped off to sled with otters
without alerting anyone.  Oooo da Boss will punish them with tickles!
We hopped through the snow to check out which ferrets they were.  It was
the missing ferrets, Slim, Luna, Nacho, Sammy, and Miss Shelby.  I asked
them why they had vanished over Christmas and they said that they missed
their mom, dad, Cujo and Ozzie so much they had to just go and do
something happy and offbeat.  They told us they didn't mean to worry
anyone.  Especially their mom and dad.  Just as they were explaing all
of this to us, something caught my sight out of the corner of my eye.
Yellow writing in the snow ... oh my gosh.  It said, "Muldoone was here".

Sandee