Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 2004 19:05:57 +0000
We spent Christmas Eve and Day at a friend's house.  Said friends are
ferret enthusiasts and former owners, so we brought the whole lot down to
spend Christmas there.  Our friends have two dogs who received squeeky
stuffed toys, which the ferrets mistakenly thought belonged to them.
From one friend we got a bagful of ferret treats, as well as a ferret
tent, a new hammock and two new ferret beds.  They are spoiled!  Farty
Pants got a new foot since his is beyond repair.  His foot is one of
those squeeky feet for dogs with a smelly dirty sock tied on it.

The ferrets are divided on another gift they received--a baby champagne
kit named Holly Berry.  Our ferrets are split into two businesses anyway,
because two of the weasels in the Big Business very much dislike the
Small Business.  Holly will be in the Small Business--which isnt so small
anymore!--with George, Digger and Weasie.  Poor Weasie is very playful,
but George and Digger and more like professional sleepers, so Holly will
give her the exercise and companionship that she lacks with her other
cagemates.

Bob found our friend's Christmas tree most interesting and climbed
halfway up it before landing in "time out".

Nugget, AKA Annie, would probably tell you that the peppermint patty she
slyly comandeered out of my bag was the best present she received...that
was, until she got a bit of diarrhea from it later.

All of the fuzzies found the dogs a lot of fun and I think were
disappointed that they werent coming home with us.

Becky and Heather and the Naughty Nine:
Big Business: Abby, Chunky, Nugget, Bob and Farty
Small Business: Digger, George, Weasie and Holly Berry
Missing Ally (01/02), Sleepy (02/04), Peanut (07/04), Mialey (07/04)
and Egan (08/04)