From:
Erinne Stark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 2004 23:38:59 -0500
dis mornin, when me and my sister fiona were chewin on the brand new
tent our grammy and grampy gave us for christmas, our momma told us to
stop chewing on our new present and be good girls cause there were some
fuzzies that didn't get to have as nice a christmas as we did... she told
us about the shelter fuzzies and how some of them are sick and dat their
moms and dads really wanted a nice christmas for them.  then she finally
told us why she has been making so much noise lately with dat machine and
why she has been so busy.  for the last few weeks, momma has been at dat
place where she gets money more often and she has been busy with skool
(but we think she might be done cause she kept talkin bout something
called finals).  anyways, when she wasn't doin dat, or sweepin, she has
been makin lots and lots of noise wit dat machine and lots of soft
blankie stuff.  we of course had inspected all da blankie stuff when mom
brought it home but we didn't know what she was doin.  so dis mornin she
told us dat she has been makin soft places for fuzzies to sweep, like
hammies and sweepin bags and stuff, and dat she was gonna send dem to
fuzzies who needed dem.  she was very sad dat she didn't get dem done in
time for christmas, but we knowd she was busy.  so we decided to let all
da fuzzy moms and dads know what our momma made and see where we should
send da stuff to.  here is what our momma made:

- 13 hammies made of da soft stuff
- 34 sweepin bags made of da soft stuff

don't tell our momma we said dis, but da stuff doesn't look like its from
a store cause our momma has never really used dat machine before, but we
still think she did a pwetty good job, lots better than our little paws
could have done anyways.  so we are asking da shelter moms and dads to
let us know if they need some bedding for their fuzzies, cause we want to
help all da fuzzies we can.

mila and fiona
and our momma erinne