From:
Veronica <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 2004 06:44:33 -0800
This is for a friend of mine that I am posting.  I already have 6 babies
of my own and cannot take in another 3.  These girls, approx. 3-4 yrs.
old, must go to a home together.  They are all sisters...all little sable
girls, but the markings are mottled .  I know there's a name for that
particular type of marking, the link is dead where I found it before.
One is a biter, the other two are very sweet...one of those is an avid
dooker.  They come with their homemade cage and all accessories for $150.
Their lives are such that these sweet little girls don't have the quality
of life they should have.  Please e-mail me at [log in to unmask]  Put
"ferrets" somewhere in the subject line so I don't delete it thinking it
spam.  I will work on getting pictures today.  The location is Paris, TN.
They will not be shipped, but we will be willing to drive a distance of
or set up a relay if needed.

Veronica

 ,,
Henry Co. Humane Society