From:
Fysha Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 17:27:23 -0800
I read a post today about a ferret that is having trouble with its
tonsils.  I know ferret have many lymph glands over their bodies and
that tonsils are lymph tissue and adenoids are lymph glands.

Do ferrets have tonsils and adennoids and do they have the same trouble
with them as human kids do?  If so what would the signs be if a ferret
has tonsillitis or can a ferret get tonsillitis?

The ferret dummie want to know.

May Santa be good to you all,
Fysha