From:
Fysha Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2004 07:13:36 -0800
Wow 2003 is over and I am thankful for that the end of the year is always
such a mess at work everyone wanting to get in that last second tax write
off for the year.

Christmas went off great this is my first holiday season without my soul
mate he passed on 12-31-02.

The ferret was such a great help in making this season such a wonderful
and joyful time.

Who else can make being stuck in the snow in a blizzard playtime.  Their
only though is {OH WOW I WANT TO PLAY IN THE SNOW}.  Then be heartbroken
when the truck shows up to pull us out.

I am happy to see 2004 here and from me and my group of fur kids to yours
we want to wish all of you the greatest and most wonderful life 2004 can
give to all of you.

Fysha and the kids