From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 10:56:16 -0500
Hi ALL,
What ferrets steal hmm let me see, My Tazy loves to steal my whole purse
(he would make a FANTASTIC purse snatcher) also included in his thievery
are my shoes, any kind will do and any kind of stuffed toy that has a
squeaker!!!! :-)

Trouble just loves my socks, I'm always missing one when it's laundry
day!!!!  He also loves to steal the 35mm film containers that he carries
from hidey hole to hidey hole (I've tried to tell him to get a life) but
he continues on and on!!!!!  And last but not least he loves to steal my
remote controls any old remote control will do he is not picky!!!!

Little Rosy steals food from the cage and hoards it in her hidey hole,
she also loves to ran sack her brothers hidey holes and steals there
cheweasle's and what ever else they may have in there :-)  She also loves
to steal the crackle tube and tries her best to get it into her hidey hole,
but to no avail as it is too big to fit :-)

Baby Joey, now he is another story!!!  Joey will steal anything that isn't
nailed down but his speciality is my cigarette packs, I don't think he
smokes yet but has possibly been trying :-)  Now when I let them out for
play time I make sure that my cigarettes are put away!!!  He also loves
going in my pants pockets and stealing my money dollar bills etc, he
doesn't mess with coins just big bills, he once took a $100.00 bill out
of my pocket and I was soooo upset as that was my only money I had left
to last me until my next paycheck and I just about accused everyone in my
house of stealing it until my son found it in Joey's hidey hole, boy did
I feel foolish!!!! :-)  I could go on and on but I won't :-)

SPECIAL PRAYERS and THOUGHTS to those who have lost a fuzzie or animal
recently, and to ALL the sick, homeless, and lost fuzzies and animals,
MAY THE GOOD LORD WATCH OVER YOU ALL AND KEEP HIS HEALING HAND UPON YOU
AT ALL TIMES!!!!!!! :-)

HAVE A GREAT WEEK, and HAPPY FERRETING!!!!!! :-)

"JUS GOTS TO LUV DEM FUZZIE LITTLE CRITTERS" :-)

WITH LOL ,

Dawn, and the Terrible Two's Gang, Tazy, Trouble, Rosy, and the 4 lb fuzz,
Baby Joey
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/FamilyAlbum