From:
Heidi Lynne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 00:25:26 -0800
Greetings to all on the FML!

 ... What our ferrets steal ... they all told me that they prefer I use
the word "procure" instead of "steal." NOTE: when I refer to the ferrets
being out, I mean when we let them run around the house, supervised,
outside their room which consists of our old dining room, three connected
and open cages, and every toy and comfort a ferret could want!

All six seem to have a penchant for those mini pocket tissue packs.  Last
time we made an unofficial count, there were two dozen packs dispersed
throughout the house, concentrated in places of sleeping and hiding ...

Blitz seems to enjoy "collecting" most of all.  His preferences run mostly
to edibles, especially cat food kibble and raisins.  Occasionally, Blitz
will run by us on his way under the sectional couch with one of my lacy
bras in his mouth.

Bear is OBSESSED with getting at the latex / rubber covering of the mouse
wheel.  Both my husband and I have the wheel on our optical mice, so we
must be doubly vigilant when Bear is out.  He has yet to actually rip any
of it off, thankfully enough!

Basil concentrates on cat toys, especially with bells on them.  Although,
most of the time he is out he is either eating cat kibble or sleeping under
the couch...

Sasha and Raven are so little that they cannot seem to carry the same kind
of load their four brothers do.  However, Raven has been known to climb up
the cat tree of her own volition and raid the cat toy stash, much to the
chagrin of our two female felines!

Bandit is the most laid back of the bunch, but does have a soft spot for
empty Coke cans.  He drags them all under the couch into "The Corner Under
The Couch."

Want to know more about our Frantic Ferret Frenzy?  Just want to see what
their little cute faces and furry sausage bodies look like?  Check out:
http://www.pharmacologix.com/ferret.html

Let us know what you think!

Heidi and James, the Extreme Weezils, and Dusty & Pepper, the
Maligned Felines