From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 09:51:56 -0500
Good Morning All,
Special Prayers and thoughts to those who have lost a fuzzie or animal
recently and to all homeless, sick, or lost fuzzies and animals.  May the
GOOD LORD watch over you all, and keep his healing hand upon you!!!!! :-)

I've noticed since the full moon has been out this time that my fuzzbutts
have been MUCH MUCH more hyper!!!  Has anyone ever noticed this before?
They are wrestling ALOT more than usual, war dancing and dooking, also
getting into to alot more trouble (if that is possible) then they usually
do!!!! :-)  Is there something unusual about the full moon this month that
I don't know about?

I'm just wondering if anyone else has noticed a change in there fuzzies
since the full moon has been out?  I'm about to pull my hair out of my
head trying to keep them out of trouble :-)  I'm just glad it is a
temporary thing!!!!! :-)  Take care and watch them full mooners :-)

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND, and HAPPY FERRETING!!!!!! :-)

"JUS GOTS TO LUV DEM FUZZIE LITTLE CRITTERS" :-)

Dawn, and the Terrible Two's Gang, Tazy, Trouble, Rosy, and the 4 lb fuzz,
Baby Joey
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/FamilyAlbum