From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 10:30:19 -0500
HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL, and SPECIAL PRAYERS and THOUGHTS to ALL who have
lost a fuzzie or animal recently, and to all sick, homeless, and lost
fuzzies and animals, may the GOOD LORD watch over you and keep his healing
hand upon you :-)

I just want to reflect on years past and to thank some very SPECIAL
PEOPLE :-)

December of 1997- I purchased my first fuzzie (Tazy) for my mom as a
Holiday gift!!!  He was 7 weeks old at the time and I hadn't had a clue as
to the care and nurturing of a fuzzie, but I wasn't stupid and I learned,
THANKS to the FML :-)  So a SPECIAL THANKS TO BILL, the moderator of this
MARVELOUS list :-)

May of 1999 - Oh boy was I in trouble!!!  I went to Pet Supermarket to
buy some toys for Taz and lo and behold there in the ferret pen were 5
beautiful fuzzbutts, but 4 were already spoken for so GUESS WHAT, I think
you guessed right I ended up with my second baby Trouble :-) I think it
was kind of fate as I believe he was waiting just for me as he knew that
I would put up with his pooping every where other then in the litter box
and all his other crazy antics!!!!! :-)  THANK YOU TROUBLE for waiting
for me!!!! :-)

May of 1999 - OH NO little did I know that Trouble would give my heart
(Tazy) ECE, exactly 48 hours after bringing Trouble home Tazy came down
with it :-( Even though I kept them separated it didn't do any good!!!!
If it wasn't for MIKE JANKE, ANGELA and JUAN former care takers of THE
SOUTH FLORIDA FERRET RESCUE AND SHELTER, MY VET DR EVAN BLAIR, and of
course THE FINE AND LOVING FOLKS ON THE FML , Tazy wouldn't be here
today!!!!!!!  So another SPECIAL THANK YOU TO ALL THAT I HAVE JUST
MENTIONED :-)

Also during this year I was lucky enough to be able to rescue my wee little
girl, Rosy from a girl that was going back to Brazil and couldn't take her
with, but she knew she wasn't staying here permanently when she purchased
Rosy and she also knew that she couldn't take her with her, go figure
HUH!!!!

The YEAR 2000 - A good and bad one for me :-( :-)  The good was the fact
that I rescued another one of my babies Joey, (formally Oscar)  The owners
couldn't keep him because they had to come up with a $300.00 deposit to
keep a pet in there apartment!!!!  The bad news was that My heart Tazy had
to have surgery and was diagnosed with lymphosarcoma :-) and my Rosy had
black heads on her tail (not so bad compared to my Tazy)!!!!!

SO AGAIN SPECIAL THANKS GO OUT TO DR BRUCE WILLIAMS, DR EVAN BLAIR, AND
ALL THAT HELPED ME WITH SPECIAL PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS FOR MY TAZY :-)  You
all know who you are!!!!!

THANK YOU ALL, and HAPPY FERRETING!!!!! :-)

Dawn, and the Terrible Two's Gang, Tazy, Trouble, Rosy, and the 4 lb fuzz,
Baby Joey
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/FamilyAlbum