From:
Jessica Brigham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 13:10:36 EDT
I was wondering if anyone takes any measures to clean their ferrets' teeth
themselves between vet cleanings.  I would like to do this, as I'm sure it
can't hurt to try :)  Maybe a baby toothbrush?  A washcloth?

Am I just crazy? :)

Also, I am soooo sad today.  I have waited for months to go to the ferret
show in Lenoir.  I didn't get to go to the last one, and I can't go to
this one either.  I woke up with a bad cold, some sort of nasty bug.  I
don't want to go and spread the love amongst the princes and princesses,
so I am sadly missing out.  Oh well, maybe NEXT time...

~Jessica