From:
Dee Gage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 14:01:26 EDT
I have to concur with everyone who's posted about Ferrets 2000.  It was
fantastic and I'm thrilled that GLFA was part of it.  June & I had a
great time.  I hope Bob Church enjoys the button we gave him.

When I got home Sunday nite from F2k, I learned my little boy, Beau, died
Friday of lymphosarcoma.  He' d had such a good week, too.  He was a 5 1/2
year old silver.  My sister called him the Barry Manilow of Ferrets because
he was put together so goofy.  I could never put fat on his little bones,
he was bow-legged in front ..... no show qualities at all ..... he had the
cutest little heart-shaped patch on his white bib.  Even tho there are
four more wreaking havoc in my apartment, my heart aches because he's gone.
Nilla, his cagemate, is demanding a lot more of my attention.  She is such
a little witch ..... she has never accepted the other 3 ..... and probably
never will.

I was suppose to post this earlier but time got away from me:

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Great Lakes Ferret Association regrets
it is forced to CANCEL FERRET RENAISSANCE 2000 that was scheduled for
November 4 in Lansing.

Take care
Dee
Nilla, Hershey, Finnegan, Stone