From:
Jessica Brigham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 12:20:58 EDT
http://www.peta-online.org/feat/petco/index.html

I just thought the FML would like to read this article as well- this one
concerns the conditions and practices of PETCO stores as reported by
employee testimony.

I do not take responsibility for this article, nor will I be doused in
indignant kerosene and lit up by the chastising of any opinionated FML'ers
out there. I am merely relaying some "interesting" and educating resources.

I do support the PETA in it's goals and purposes; however, as with ALL
organizations run by the diverse human race, there will be conflicting or
downright silly comments and opinions by people, whether it's from within
the org or without.  It is sad that people voice their own opinions, using
the name of an orginization or cause as their backup.  We as caring animal
lovers, must remember to not over-generalize or prejudge against ANY
individual, group, or Orginization until the facts are known.

Just my lil say in the matter.

~Jessica