From:
Jessica Brigham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 10:11:41 EDT
I made a big boo boo concerning my last post, wherein I listed two websites
with information on Marshall Farms.  I did indeed realize that thi
information was from several years ago, and not proper to quote as relevant
to current issues.  Though my personal opinion of Marshall Farms doesn't
change much, I do acknowledge that I was rash in sending references to
those articles.

I guess I became what I really despise- the uneducated activist.  Oh
well...I do apologize for my silliness.  I will be more careful AND more
critical when it comes to ANY information source.  An example would be
that I was reading an article in several sites about the editor of Vogue
getting a dead raccoon on her lunch plate by fur protesters (The editor is
rather fond of fur and supports it through her publication) and the quote
that the activist made was different in the three articles!

So, be careful, fellow investigators.  Human Error and Journalistic
Deception plague even the most "righteous" organizations and sources.

Just mah two raisins.

~Jessica and the riot fuzz