From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 21:21:35 -0700
Hello Everyone!
I just wanted to let everyone know that I really appreciate all the help
everyone on this list has been.  I know that I do not write in much but
I read everything that comes in on this digest.  I am learning so much
information ....... that I hopefully will not need in the future - but
will be a little bit more prepared....if I were to need it??

Just to let you know how things are with our new fur kids........

First off - the Biter is NO MORE!!  I am pleased to announce that she is
loving and trusts us completely..........very friendly and active.  She
is a heavy girl and has lots of fur.  We named her "Nibbles"  She is a
Dark Eyed White.

Second is the her Sable mate - "Tootsie" as she is tiny like a midget
tootsie roll and about the same color!  She is so very very tiny but
such a sweet little thing........

Third comes " Stinky Twinkie" the albino.  She is the the "for sure"
intact female.... she is now in season and will be heading to the vets
tomorrow for her spay!  She WILL NOT be getting de-scented however.....
just won't do that to her.  She is getting better about poofing and
unless someone provokes her in playtime.......she is pretty good about
not spreading her "air freshener" around!  lol............. Twinkie is
the perfect mate for our boy Merlin who is very happy now.

I still am not able to have them all together in the big condo cage.  I
have it still split into two cages.  They have their out time together
but Nibbles and Twinkie get into it at times and I don't like it......
I'm afraid someone is going to get hurt?  I am working with them in
hopes that one day they will stop?  Will it possibly get better once
Twinkie is spayed?  Twinkie does not like it went the other girls have
their noses up her bottom!  Merlin on the other hand ........just takes
it all in and seems to get tuckered out just watching them!!  He has
changed a lot - he is much more cuddlier and will lay and be petted until
he falls asleep......something he would never do before!  It is a nice
change............  The new girls are pretty active and want to play
instead.  Twinkie however will lay with Merlin when I have him and will
also go to sleep in my arms.......

I have done my part in voting for the Calif. Legalization law......
Called it in - wrote my assembly woman and am going to be writing the
Governor next!  I hope this is the year that this bill gets past.......
so that people in Calif. can have the joy of being able to love and take
their pets out in public like the rest of the country.  It is terrible
to live in fear and to have just that many more ferrets without homes
because of this law.  Lets hope it passes!!

Take care everyone and have a ferret fun evening.............

The Jumpin Fuzzbutt Gang.....Merlin - Twinkie - Tootsie and Nibbles.....