From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2006 11:27:10 EDT
Ah, I had feared that the email addie was no longer active.  Lois
Casselman's (spelling?) address is from over a year go.  I have no idea
now how to reach her and her husband unless she see's this post.  I'm
not sure if she is still active on the FML, but I think she does still
receive it.  I will cross my fingers in hopes that if she is still a
member that she does see these posts.

If not, please, if you have been fortunate enough to have been on the
receiving end of this couples generosity and had Tazzy's Wheels donated
to you ..  would you please reply if you do know how to get in touch with
Lois.