Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2006 12:57:00 +0000
The Hide-E-Hole Ferret Rescue, Inc.  http://www.ferret-hide-e-hole.org
has recently taken in 3 ferrets that were found outside in the dreadful
summer heat.  If anyone knows of someone who lost a ferret in the
Beechview, Crafton or South Side areas of Pittsburgh, please contact
us ASAP.

These ferrets are all extremely sweet, obviously well cared for and loved
by someone.  We have been trying to locate their owners since their
arrival.  Two were completely covered in ticks and fleas and required
several treatments to recover.  One had obviously encountered another
animal as he had a (minor) bite wound and missing a chunk of fur from his
back.  Someone has to be looking for these babies.  Please spread the
word that they are safe and trying to reunite with their owners.

In addition, there are over 40 ferrets for adoption at the Hide-E-Hole
Ferret Rescue.  We are at full capacity.  If anyone is looking for a
sweet companion (we have several fiesty ones too, if that is your
preference...) - PLEASE let them know we are here!
http://www.ferret-hide-e-hole.org
The website is not completely updated, but submitting an inquiry will
get you current information.

Shelter mom Barb, could also use some fresh volunteers to help clean
cages, trim nails, clean ears, etc.  - along with a desperate need for
a helper to get the financial filing completed.... We can wish...

Please, if anyone knows of a volunteer or is looking to adopt a fuzzy -
pass the info along!

Thanks!

Hide-E-Hole Ferret Rescue, Inc.
Pittsburgh, PA