From:
"Bill Gruber, FML moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Aug 1998 01:30:01 EDT
I think we're losing our focus here with all the PETA related posts.
Again, please let me remind everyone that this list is specifically about
*ferrets*.  The general PETA debate detracts from that, and future posts
mentioning PETA will be sent back unless they are incredibly pertinent to
ferrets.

Yes, I know PETA is about animals and ferrets are animals, but with that
logic we should be able to talk about goats in the Andes... they too, are
animals, after all.  Ferrets must be the common theme, not animals.

Thanks,
Bill