From:
"Bill Gruber, FML moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Sep 1998 01:21:04 EDT
To the 77 hotmail.com subscribers on the FML (or at least the half whom I
haven't replied to yet :-)):

Yup, you didn't receive an FML for the past several days.  The very short
version is that due to a hotmail.com bug (which hotmail had acknowledged
months ago but have yet to fix), under certain circumstances mail could
not get through.  Those circumstances occurred here.

I've made some changes here which drastically impact performance of mail
going to hotmail, but which will probably also prevent a recurrance of the
problem.  So, in other words, you'll get the FML again, but it may be a bit
late on busy days.  If hotmail ever fixes their totally weird bug I'll, of
course, put things back to normal.

Thanks for your patience.

Bill