From:
"Bill Gruber, FML moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Aug 1998 01:37:53 EDT
Well, two issues ago I reminded FML readers that posts about PETA were not
appropriate for the FML.  Today I must also remind us that posts concerning
Animal Right's in general are not acceptable either.  I'll be sending such
unrelated posts back.

Please see my longish moderator's note following Bill May's post for a
further discussion about this.

I'm sorry this is such an ugly issue.  To the several new subscribers: hang
in a bit longer please.  We really do love ferrets here -- it's just bit
hard to see today.

Thanks,
Bill