From:
Lorraine Kozlowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 12:27:16 -0800
My little baby boy passed away Friday night.  My only regret is that I
might have kept him alive too long in my inability to let go and say
good-bye.  I can only hope that he will forgive me.

The reason for this post is to thank everyone who has been so wonderful
and supportive with advice, information and kind words.  What an
incredible group of people who so openly shared their thoughts and
concerns and advice.  I posted so many times asking for help and always
received so many kind responses.

On behalf of Alex Wheeler and myself thank you!  Your kindness made a
tremendous difference.  God bless and I include a prayer for all the
little fuzzies in the world.