From:
Andy & Ziggy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Apr 2005 22:08:31 -0400
April 26th will mark the 1 year anniversary of the loss of our senior
reporter Master Largo.  To celebrate the life he had here on earth and
all the wonderful work he did for this shelter Sue Burda made us a header
for our news letter to honor his life.  Andy is now our senior reporter
Ziggy is our cub reporter they took over the news after Master Largo and
then Mr. Bones left for rainbow bridge.  We would like to share this
unveiling of the new look for our news letter.  We have been so blessed
to have so many little lives touch our hearts, Sue has given of her
talents to make this a special day with a special new look.  Thank you
Sue for giving to us your time and talent, the fur kids and I really
appreciate you.  Below is the new look for our news.

Click here to see the new logo for our news letter.
http://www.kwflatbed.com/brenda/masterlargonews.jpg

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue Shelter
http://www.ferretfarm.org