Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 1995 10:45:00 CDT
I just got off the phone with Dr. Rupprecht of CDC Headquarters, Head of
the ferret shedding study.  Dr. R. said they are still in the process of
infecting the animals, therefore, all of the data is not in yet.  As soon
as this part of the study is complete the data will need to be interpreted
and analyzed.  The October date still stands, barring any complications.
For those of us that misunderstood that the first part of this study had
been completed, I reiterate, they are still infecting the animals.  Please
pass this information on to interested parties.  Hugs to all.  tle