Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 1995 10:32:00 CDT
Well last night I tried the rabbit food for litter.  Oh how fun!  The
ferrets tip-toed through, nosed through it, shoved it out of the litter
box (hey, this doesn't belong in here!) and finally 30 minutes later
somebody initiated it.  (whew!) First think I noticed when I opened the
bag was the smell of alfalfa (uh oh) - I'm allergic to alfalfa, but it
makes the house smell nice and if it works well, I'll cope.  I did notice
on litter duty this morning that it seemed to absorb liquid better than
the recycled paper products I've tried.  Now instead of little tiny
pieces clumping litter around the litter box, we have rabbit food
pellets. :-) Hugs to all.  tle