From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shetler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 19:52:51 -0400
Ok folks, I know the answer, and so do you.  This lady sent me this letter,
I gave her my answers, but I do not have children.

So, all of you folks out there, please send me your opinions and I will
forward them to her.

Hug the fur angels.

Jean
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter

Here is the letter:
My daughters 5th grade class has ferrets to give away.  My daughter would
love to bring one home but we don't know the first thing about ferrets.

My first question is are they good with kids?  I have a 4, 10 & 12 year
old.  My husbands first comment was they bite.  Is the ferret a family
pet?

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.

Mary Hitch
N. Royalton, OH