From:
Jean Caputo-Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 00:42:01 -0500
Greetings!!

Thanks to Jeff and Lana, Northern Ohio Ferret Association, my sick computer
is fixed and I am playing mail catch up.  1,007 to go.

Kat, Fuzzie Mom, called me and was concerned her post may be misunderstood.
She spent some time here and went through a slightly busy evening.

Two ferrets to the vet, one may lose his only good eye, the other has an
infection in his ear.  He got a small piece of liter stuck in it.  Then
another ferret to the vet because of seizures.

When cages are cleaned, the ferret in that cage gets let out for whatever
amount of time it takes to clean the water bowl, fill the water bottles,
clean and fill the food dish, shake out the bedding or replace it, and
wipe down the cage floors.

We are on a two hour rotation schedule for play times.  Every two hours
the kids are rotated for play time.  Each room has 17 cages.  We have 67
shelter ferrets.  60 are adoptable.  5 need surgery, two are being
quarantined for biting.

She was afraid that people would think they fur angels get only 5 minutes
play time.

Hugs to all.  Time to rotate the kids.

Jean
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter