From:
DOOK-WOOF-DOOK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2006 10:23:31 -0400
Got an email today, apparently someone is telling people I used money
for my dog breeding WHILE I lived in Arizona.  THEY are SURE Of this one.
ARIZONA I said, well, that is funny.  I don't remember ever residing in
Arizona.  I was born in Bethlehem, Pa way back in 1962.  I was adopted
from birth so my parents did drive there to get me from the hospital.
I first lived in West Reading, Pa. until I was about 1 year of age.  I
do believe it was Sycamore street for those of you who want to run a
background check on me.  I then moved to 2402 Lindale Street in
Whitfield, PA and lived there until I was 18 years of age.  Twirled in
the band, took ballet and jazz and was voted Entaintainer of the Year in
1980 at Graduation within those 18 years.  Otherwise I was just growing
up.  I graduated from Wilson High School in 1980.  Yes, that can be
verified, I will be happy to send over a copy of my diploma.  Next I
worked at Vanity Fair over the summer which is Located in Wyomissing, Pa.
I am sure I can get some type of tax verification for that, if need be.
I then went to Penn State Berks Campus and when they eliminated my major
I switched to Reading Area Community College, not in Reading, CALF, but
Reading, Pa.  I can show you the diploma for there also if you would like
to see it.  All the time I was in college I was employed by Boscov's
Department store (West Lawn, Pa), also working at John Wanamakers in the
Berkshire Mall, located in Wyomissing, PA.  I then had my first son, at
the age of 25.  Not married mind you.  The relationship went sour.  I
raised him alone, until I married my husband in 1991.  We met at my job,
he was a shift supervisor, I was a chemist working in the research and
development lab.  This company was located in Tuckerton, Pa.  Named
Wyomissing Corporation.  I then went to work at Morton International as
a Resin Chemist.  That operation is located in Flying Hills Pa.  We
purchased our home in 1991, have been here 15 years as of this year, this
is the home where the ferret rescue is located, which opened in September
2003.  Sorry don't know the exact date.  It is in our playroom of our
home and our home is not located in Arizona but in Shoemakersville, Pa.
If we are located in Arizona, I sure have been ripped off in the weather
area.  We have cold winters with snow.  I was under the impression
winters were warmer in Arizona.  So unless I have a split personality or
alter-ego, I have NEVER resided in Arizona.  The most west I got in the
USA is Ohio/Michigan.  Sorry to say, I have never been to the West Coast.
Although it is on my list of things to someday do, I have yet to have
accomplished that one!  I will be happy to get health records forwarded
to anyone who may want to see them to show I have no unaccounted years in
my life where I did anything illegal or deceiving to the Ferret Community
in Arizona.

Just goes to show how rumors get started.  I suggest to everyone, if
someone tells you something about someone, ask for hard core proof.  Ask
to see records, printed records.  Most likely they do not have them, or
can not provide them.  If they can't, more then likely it is a rumor.
Check into things, then judge.

Sincerely,
Marguerite Rauenzahn

START SCROLLING NOW IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SUPPORT US........

KEEP GOING.....

AND GOING AND GOING AND GOING.........
Use that Pointer finger for it's intended purchase.  It is you know.....
THE Scroll Finger!

http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/shelterraffle.htm
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
Aloha Ferrets Ebay Store
http://stores.ebay.com/Aloha-Ferrets-Store
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZtinyprintsferretrescue