Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2006 04:10:25 -0800
Hi All,

I think most of mine recognize themselves in the mirror. I have 3 sets of
double mirrors that are floor length so my fuzzies get a lot of mirror
action. I had one foster that freaked out and tried to attack herself
in the mirror. She hit the mirror really hard. At first, I thought she
was only playing. First she got all poofy tailed. Then she danced up
and down, then bam, like a shot of lightening she attacked herself into
the mirror. She was about 2 feet from the mirror and ran as hard as she
could into it. It really scared me. She was okay but for that split
second you think they have killed themselves or broke their neck or
something. I never saw her freak at the mirror again. Of course, she
was cuddled and held onto and introduced to it. Her basic personality
is she takes no prisoners so I think she was just going for the kill.

Does any one here know how to use Probios? I wanted to put everybody on
it for awhile and try and iron out some tummy mischief going around. I
have the Probios for cattle. Any suggestions? Anyone else use this?

Thanks,
MJB