Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2007 00:29:59 -0800
Hello Bridge Greeters,

Will you please keep your eye out for a beautiful Champagne boy with a
pretty white bib. His name is Pecan and he will need you to hook him up
with his brothers of fur Monty a big silver with a big bib and Titus a
Sliver blaze with a big white bib.

Now all my colored ferret boys are all together. I guess they can be
the 3 bib brothers or something like that. Monty and Titus might be
hanging out with Herme, Herme II, Coco Chanel and White Rat AKA Muffin.
Those were the girls that the boys had never meet but I was their mom
also. Please see that he gets settled in. Pecan knows I loved him in
bunches. I told him to tell the others hi for me and I will see them
all in a little bit. I never allowed him to eat sweets so make sure he
knows where the raisins and sweet things are. I know he will love them.
Tell him to visit often after he gets settled. Let him know how sorry I
am that I couldn't keep him here any longer. God always wants the good
ones early. I tried to barter to keep him with me but it didn't work.

Thank you guys for the work you do,
Mary Jo