From:
Mary Frerich-Kulesa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2006 06:20:45 EST
>From:    Muldoone Ferret  <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Hi, dis be Mr. Muldoone here.  We bees busy and dat not bees a gud ting.
>We has bunches of fewets comin to da Bwidge and dat make da hearts of
>all da gweeters sad.

Muldoone, thank you so much for greeting our little Clyde as he joined
you at the bridge, we really miss him and your message about him helps
our hearts heal just a little bit, but we don't think the pain of losing
him will ever completely heal until we rejoin him and all the other kids
we have lost over the past 3 years.  We wish we had them all back and
healthy.

Please ask the crew to keep an eye on Wiley Lovebutton Ferret as his
health is going downhill from the Lymphosarcoma and Lympho Leukemia.  He
is giving it the best fight he can, but at almost 8 years old, we don't
know how much longer he has, please ask the kids to pray for him that
when his time comes that it will be peaceful and they will be with you
to greet him as he crosses the bridge.

Clyde's human sissy, Candi, also asks for you to please tell the kids
not to nip too much at Weezers feet as she gets jumpy and might step on
someone's tail, and to please ask the kids to all play with MooFasa since
he wasn't able to play much down here with his human mommy.  Hopefully
all the babies will get along, we miss them all.