From:
Moxie and Nexus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2006 06:45:13 -0800
It sounds like Vinnie's owner is giving up on him.  If my ferret had
been spotted in a lumber yard, I would be searching high and low for
him.  I would ask friends to help and would get a Have-a-Heart trap to
try to catch him.  Who says he knows how to catch prey and survive?
Don't forget he will be prey for other animals.  Also, I don't know the
climate where you live, but if it gets very cold or hot, he won't be
able to survive.  It sounds like you have given up too soon if he has
been spotted.  You owe that ferret more than that!

Moxie, Nexus, Smudge, Ziggy, and Chuckie
God Bless America
In God We Trust