From:
Mary Frerich-Kulesa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jan 2006 19:55:08 EST
>From:    "Dawn Smith, LOS National"  <[log in to unmask]>
>
>After all we have been threw here with his man, Robert Williamson, of
>which since his number did not show on my caller id ...
>
>Well, I tried calling the numbers in the phone books and directories
>with no avail.  I didn't recognize the voices that answered.  Bummed
>about that, someone said I could perhaps try calling the phone company
>and see if they give me the number, well, they refused to give the
>number because is a blocked unauthorized number???  I have never heard
>of unauthorized.... But then someone said, try calling the police.  So I
>called the Delaware State Police, who asked where he lived or his phone
>number and since i had neither one, they said there was nothing they
>could do because I don't have enough information....

Check with your local telephone company and see if you can dial *69
immediately after receiving a like this.  It may provide you with the
number of the last call you received, as it's supposed to redial the
last number that called you.  Just a thought, but it might be worth a
try.

Mary