From:
D CHRISTEN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 15:24:04 -0500
Dear all
I am going out of town for a few days and w/have limited access if any to a
computer.  This pains me, greatly, but it is something i have to do, for my
parents are elderly, and i get to see them all of about once a year, even
though they live only a few hours drive away.  I have been forwarding all
and i will be keeping phone contact with her from my parents home.

PLEASE, PLEASE, write TROY LYNN AFTER TODAY!!  I am postponing leaving
as long as possible to be sure that everyone has been notified of my
departure.  I do not want to leave one stone unturned, concering these
ferrets!  TROY LYNN ECKERT OF FERRET FAMILY SERVICES, [log in to unmask] pretty
much has been the one coordinating this, through me, as i had weekend
access to computer, so i really do not need to take the credit for it, i am
just taking the advice of one who is much more skilled in this than i am.
Please make note of this and send your responses to her!!  She can further
direct you to what you can do.  I know she will be very busy, involved in
this rescue!!!  and she has her own shelter to operate @ the same time.
This woman is a very dedicated one, so she can be your best resource for
further information.  My babies will be cared for by my daughter while i
am away, and am taking the most littlest ones with.  I will miss them all,
too much, so...anxious to get back when i can.

Sincerely
Donna

In loving memory of Athena & Odysseus (rescues) who became truly my own.