From:
D CHRISTEN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 18:30:24 -0500
back again, i am getting to be an old pro at this,

Just got off the phone with my mother, we will not be going to Green Bay
after all, but just keeping in touch, i am hoping maybe some weekend a long
one, we can go for a day or 2, but i would not relax, knowing all this is
going on and my not being able to be a part of it.

Whew, one hurdle overcome...
My daddy is okay, and that is what is important...he says he "aint dead
yet".  so i am going to continue doing what i have been, for the past 2
days now, and get these ferrets taken care of!!!  Last i heard 6 are lost!!
That is 6 too many, but there are ferret angels out there, that can be
helping this rescue process and that means more on our side...my Athena
has guided me, so maybe these little ones who have sacrificed their lives
will guide us all?

Take care,
gotta call Troy Lynn  :-)
donna and her furry wrecking crew