From:
Barbkitty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 1995 09:40:35 -0500
I was just kidding when I said something a while back about Psycho-kitty
getting into the hammock, but lo and behold, it happened!  Actually, Seymour
*pulled* him in, but the cat stayed.  Just layed there right on top of the
poor ferret.  LOL!  Seyomur didn't seem to mind, and I saw them in it
together later, too.  What a couple of weirdos.  Well, this arrangment
simply won't do when PK grows up, so we're gonna get a big hammock for the
both of them and install it underneath a shelf so that they don't have to
crawl into that unused cage to get to it (spoiled ferret possibilities,
here:-]) Perhaps we shoulda named him 'Skitzo'.  Does anyone else have a
'fercat'?(We considered the word 'carret' too, but decided against it*g*).
                -Barbara Thomas

|              your name here                                         |