From:
Barbkitty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 1995 11:42:05 -0600
    When I first got Seymour, I didn't know that ferrets got winter coats.
So I was pleasantly suprised to find that he has grown a beautiful, soft,
thick coat.  And it changed colors, too!  He is lighter for the most part,
with a yellowish streak down the center of his back.  The strangest thing is
the white spot that appeared in the center of his brown mask.  It was small
at first, but kind of expanded and is pretty blotchy looking now.  He kinda
looks like he has that Michael Jackson skin disorder:) So, I have a
question...Does the coat change back to it's old color in the spring?
Sometimes, always...?

Name for a baby ferret--
Someone asked for name suggestions for their new baby girl.  I've always
liked the name "Wednesday", though I can't really say why.  Also, my mother
is nicknamed "Weezy" because we once knew a kid who pronounced her
name(Lisa) as "Weeza".  I can't use it, cause it's my mom's name, but it
always struck me as a perfect ferret name.

Well, the school semester's almost over, and since I'm only allowed to use
the University's computer while I am going to school, I'll be gone for a
little while.  I'll be here for about two more weeks, but probably won't
post again.  So, bye to everyone and thanks again to BIG for all you do.  I
hope you all have a great Christmas, and you can bet I'll be back in the
spring!

Other than that, everything's just peachy.  Seymour is being a perfect
angel, even with the Christmas tree up!(how long's that gonna last?) And
he'll be having a great time because his freind Nala the cat is coming to
stay with us for three weeks while her mommy and daddy are on vacation.  So
she gets to hang out with a hyper ferret and a 4 month old insane kitten.
Poor Nala!  Well, bye, again.  Try not to miss me too much {yeah, right!}
;-)

            --Barbara ("Waaaaaaah!!! I want my fml!)
              Seymour ( "Shut up and give me some candy corn, wench")
              Psycho-kitty ("Hey, Mommy, I think the christmas tree would
                     look much better on the ground--let's try it!)
                *CRASH*
              Seymour ("Whoa, candy canes. Good work, kid.")

|              your name here                                         |