From:
Toni Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 1997 07:43:31 -0600
I don't know if you remember a posting I wrote in awhile back, but I was
going to unsubscribe.  I had been personally attacked by Ed Lipinski for
being a person unwilling to learn anything because I wished to skip over
some postings I didn't care to read about.

I love reading just about anything concerning our little fuzzbutts.  In
fact, after requesting that people in GeoCities Heartland to please submit
stories to the Heartland Pet Gazette so ferrets can have their own page,
they got their own page and I became the Heartland Pet Gazette Ms.
Fuzzy-Ferret Reporter.  My job is to ferret out ferret pages.  It's a tough
job, but someone's got to do it.:)

I laugh at the funny stories, cry at the losses, and feel real concern over
all the little sick babies and thank God my Dinky is healthy.

If a post starts out "Ferret Show in South Carolina" I may read part of it.
But, I live in Texas, I'm not going to the show and don't need to read the
whole post.  But I certainly hope they have fun.  If a post starts out that
a ferret needs a ride from Virginia to Maine (or where ever), I hope they
find a ride, but again, I don't live anywhere near there.  If Ed Lipinski
starts doling out statistics, I skip it.  Other times I read his posts to
get a good laugh.  If I buy a magazine, I read the stories I want to read
and don't read the ones I don't.  It's my choice.

And ya'll (told you I was from Texas) can read this post or skip over it.
It's your choice.

Ferret kisses,
Toni (Ms. Fuzzy-Ferret)
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ranch/9209