From:
Sherry White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 1998 18:26:05 -0400
I read a post yesterday, about the 2 breeders in Manitoba: CDC and the
breeder for Hagen?  Silly me I deleted my mail afterwards by mistake :(

I know my Jade came from Manitoba, from the Hagen dealer, that is where is
certificate is from, the (Anter River Vet Clinic), I think that's what the
post had said.

The lady that did the posting, did not seem to happy about this Hagen
supplier person.  She said she had been there and conditions were not up to
her standards.  I am sure she knows what she saw..  I am just glad my Jade
is with and in top notch care, ME!!!

Anyways, she went on to say about tatoos M or B, what does that stand for,
would M be male?

I have searched Jade for a tatoo and cannot seem to find any.  I have looked
in his ears, his belly and still no luck, please tell me where I might find
one on him, maybe he has none.  And what does the M and B stand for.  Thanks
for helping me out with this.

Sherri  :)

Have you hugged your fuzzies today, I'm doing it now....