From:
DONALD AND ELEANOR MEAD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 09:03:56 -0400
My sister came up with the idea of e-mailing "Inside Edition" to plea for
help with stopping the killing of these 255 ferrets.  If enough people
bother them, they will probably do something about it.  Let's also mention
the horrible killing of ferrets at the Las Vegas Shelter.  If we are a
group, we stand a better chance of getting something accomplished!  The
more e-mails, the better!  PLEASE just take a minute out of your busy
life for this.

p.s.-
Please let them know this is time sensitive death awaits Sept 14th!!!
e-mail address [log in to unmask]  [See below for better address]

[P.S.]
The above e-mail is for comments.
The one for investigations is [log in to unmask]
Their web site is www.insideedition.com