From:
DONALD AND ELEANOR MEAD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 08:09:45 -0400
Just a suggestion, with all going on about fuzzies, why don't we all make
a plea for PETA to get involved to help with the Layton, Utah Ferret and
Reptile Rescue which is VERY TIME SENSITIVE, as well as the Las Vegas
Shelter.  If all of us get involved, instead of reading and thinking about
it, even just by contacting local newspapers and television news channels,
writing a letter, sending an e-mail, just going that extra mile, it would
all be worth it if we could save even one ferret's life that wasn't lucky
enough to find a good loving home with one of us on this list!

Please, let's all think and find a way to help!  I have sent info to PETA
via e-mail on both situations.  My sister is contacting local Boston, Ma
television news channels ( hopefully, they will care enough to do something
about it if enough people are persistant enough to report it)  We need many
people to do this and need to stick together as a caring group for the sake
of our ferrets.  I mean no harm to anyone, only help for our fuzzy friends!

Eleanor