Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2007 07:19:39 -0800
Hello All,

I just realized that each time I've posted about our fundraiser that
I've neglected to include the link.....fortunately, mostly everyone
knows me and knows I have some "duhhhh" moments. Some folks have asked
to extend the date of the drawing because the 15th is a payday and
can't purchase their tiles until then.......so, we will be drawing the
prizes on Monday the 18th.

** BIG, you willing to do the drawing for us with that fancy shmancy
raffle software system you have? [Sure, any time. BIG]

Even if you can't donate, you should check the page out. It is sooooooo
cute. Many folks designed their own tiles, some requested artistic
input so Kat and I designed them....the real joy for me (aside for
moving day when my kids get their new room) will be when we post the
before and after pics of the ferret room.

We have raised enough money for the individual subfloor tiles but we'll
need to cover that with vinyl tile and trim the wall. We are VERY close
to raising enough money to cover the TL cost of the materials, so
please help if you can. I know this is a bad time of year to do a
fundraiser and we do have kids on the giving tree. Instead of sending
them gifts, it would be much more meaningful to have a donation to
the Tiles of Love so we can get this project done and the kids and I
together for Christmas..It is (eyes welling up) all I really want.
Christmas will be tight this year, but I know they will be thrilled
even if all they have is a box full of wrapping paper to dig in and a
dish of turkey....just as long as we are all living together again.

Many thanks to all that have participated so generously. Don't forget
to send me your snail mail addys!!!!

http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-tilesoflove.html

Kimberly Fox
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-tilesoflove.html  Fundraiser page