Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2007 13:40:59 -0800
Through depression and frustration, sometimes shines through the
clouds, the light, love and generosity of wonderful people. Such is
the situation with the ferret room remodeling project we are facing.

I have found a friend willing to assist with the installation so the
biggest obstacle we are facing is the cost of the sub flooring itself.

After someone sent a generous donation for the project, I wanted to do
something nice in return for anyone that helped so I came up with an
idea that our webmistress is putting together to raise funds to finish
the project. We have come up with a page called Tiles of Love.

http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-tilesoflove.html

For each $6.00 incremented donation we receive toward the flooring,
(the cost of just one tile), the donator will have a tile on our
website to write whatever they would like on it. If you want to put
a pic on there, you have to send a pic to Kat full size and she will
reduce it to fit. When the floor is done, I'm going to have a print
of the web page and hang it up on the new ferret room wall so we can
always remember the folks that made this project possible.

We need 75 tiles total and have to raise money for the remaining 54!!
Time is of the essence as I really need to get the fuzzys moved in here
before my next surgery so I can care for them without travelling. I
want to give something more to folks for donating so,... for every one
that donates $ for a tile, they will receive an entry in a drawing for
the following prizes:

1. A Christmas Ferret Angel Afghan. -approximately 3x4'
2. 6 crocheted egg toys
3 through 6. Three names will be drawn for a crocheted tazzy sack (a
hanging triangle shaped crocheted sleep sack.

Donations can be made through paypal..Email me privately with what you
want your tile (s) to read and I will forward to Kat.

Advanced thanks to everyone that helps us get this tremendous project
done for the fuzz butts during this very difficult time.

Kim

Kimberly Fox
Director/Rescue Mom
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Help The Helpless. SUPPORT PRIVATE RESCUE
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.