From:
Lois Caselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 13:01:34 -0500
I just wanted to let you know that Sonny went to the Rainbow Bridge on
Memorial Day.  I'm sorry that I didn't let you know sooner but I just
couldn't believe he really passed this time.  He has been up and down so
often but with love, meds and chicken gravy I've always been able to
build him back up.

Sonny had insulinoma, adrenal disease, and a serious heart problem on top
of it all.  He was 6 years old and when he got sick this time I knew he
was leaving.  You really can tell by their eyes.  I hear you guys say it
all the time.  Sonny is just one of 17 permanent rescues I have left.  You
would think with that many that I wouldn't be able to get so attached to
any of them but they're my babies.  I'm with them 24/7.  My schedule is
their schedule.  If we leave we bring in baby sitters.  (my daughter or
her boyfriend) I see him everywhere and hear his little feet clicking on
the floor.  He is my little Edith Bunker, you know run run run.  Believe
it or not this is the 7th ferret I've lost, not the 1st.  And yes they all
hit me this hard but I will always go save another one.  I can't stand the
thought that there are little ones out there that need to know love before
they pass and not near enough people to do it.

I'm so grateful for all of you animal lovers out there.  Because of this
list I know that there are fuzzbutts out there being rescued and loved
tonight.  Thank all of you for being you.

I'm sorry I rambled.

Missing my babies & kissing the ones I can.  Lois