From:
Karla VF Staudt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 08:01:52 -0400
Nicole,

We used to use KittyMalt as a laxative for the ferrets before Daisy came
down with Lymphoma.  She and Meep LOVED it.  Now we use plain old (and
cheaper) Vaseline and she accepts that too - so maybe see if Silly would
try one or the other of those.  They don't need nearly as much of the
Vaseline as it doesn't have anything else mixed in with it.  And if you
use it on your lips - you get extra kisses!

Karla and Daisy