From:
Lise O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 17:23:50 -0700
Hi everyone!

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I dropped into Family Pets this weekend.
When I went in today the nice guy was there.  I asked him if he would mind
handing out a one or two page faq if I provided him with the information.
(Thank you to the lady who suggested this as it is an absolutely wonderful
idea!) He was very receptive to the idea.

I went to ferret central to obtain the mini faq (okay, I am an idiot; I only
found the long faq...), but am requesting an paper or email version of the
mini faq.

Now, the help.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  I was thinking of adding
the fml address; addresses of local vets, shelters, and groups; caring for
ferrets; food info (but would like to offer a breakdown on what ferrets
should have.  ex: 32% protien; taurine, etc.  etc.); websights, etc.

There is so much we can do to help improve the lives and homes of the little
furry muffins.  I am hoping to do this directly with prospective owners.

Thanks,

Lise and the now seven loonies