From:
Lise O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 13:04:17 -0700
Hello everyone!

I have to type quick as I have to be somewhere in ten minutes.

Two days ago, I wrote that I stopped into the pet store in the mall to play
with the furries (Family Pets).  Well, today I went back to the mall.  My
intent was to try and decide (again) what I will wear to a wedding I will
attend in a week.  Anyway, I just happened to park near the entrance where
the pet store was located.  Ah, I only went to look and play.  And I wanted
to see if the big guys were still there.

Well, one of the big sables sold between Saturday and today (Wednesday).
That left the nippy sable, the albino and half the amount of little ones
that were there on Saturday (hopefully, no impulse shoppers).

Guess what?  I got the big sable.  I felt that since he was large and a
nipper, nobody would take him (okay, yeah, right!).

I went straight from the pet store to the vet's office.  I am known by Dr.
Janey as the one who collects ferrets (I think that was meant affectionately
as he *was* glad to see me.  Oh, and I told him about Sully, who I will take
to visit him when my three eldest get their shots in three weeks).

The boy checked out okay.  The fecal exam (which I requested) was clear or
negative or however it is phrased.  Still must be careful, though.

No name for the guy though. I was thinking Cooper. As everyone knows I
have Domi, Meisha, Nonnie, Sully, Stacia and Dante. If anyone has some
cool and unusual suggestions, please let me know. I am also into Greek
and Egyptian names.

I guess I have to get that cage addition soon.

Oh, quick story.

The bottom floor of the three level cage is the toilet floor.  I had two
square (ferret) litter boxes there.  Saturday, I added the rectangular cat
box.  The boys thought it was a bed.  So, back to the store I went to get
another cat type litter box to put on the top floor (with a beach towel to
cuddle in).  They love it.  $3.00 for a ferret bed.  Not bad, eh?

Gotta go. I am late.

Lise and the *seven* lunatics (And sully is still pracising his long jump)