Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 20:29:38 -0700
Hello fellow fuzzy people!  I usually don't post much, but I got a laugh at
all of the posts about ferts stealing feminine hygiene products.  My Eddie
got into my bathroom and found an open box of tampons and took every single
one of them out and hid them under my bed!  When I found them had to crawl
under and get them out, putting them in a pile as each one was retrieved.
My wonderful woozle thought this was his chance to help, remembering where
they cam from he began to take each one back and stuff it in the box!  I
have since learned about leaving things out when my woozle can get them!
To those of you who haven't tried taking their fert out to dig... please
do!!  My Eddie loves to help me in the flower bed!  It's so funny to see
his little butt sticking up in the air when he is digging in a hole!!  I
recommend a good pile of dirt to anyone with a fert!!  Okay just one quick
question..... CornPops, the cereal.... my fert absolutely LOVES them!  He
goes crazy whenever he hears me open the box.  I always give in... who can
say no to those eyes?!?!  I never give him too many but just curious if
they might not be good for him???  If you have any comments please email me.

Thanks!
Heather & Eddie...."mmmmmm, mom...is that my cornpops you are hiding?!?!?!"