Date:
Fri, 7 Oct 2011 21:36:05 -0400
Please, I am begging all of you to please sign this petition. This
one is NOT the same as the first one, it is to a different person,
concerning Triple F ferret Farms abuse. We NEED 500 signatures before
it can be sent in. We need about 170 more signatures and need them ASAP
if we want to at least help end the abuse at this ferret farm. We may
not be able to rescue them but we sure can do something about how they
are housed and treated! Please, for the ferrets! Please post on your
groups, anywhere you can think of where people may sign to help these
poor ferrets.

<http://www.change.org/petitions/director-national-institutes-of-health-cancel-any-and-all-contracts-with-triple-f-ferret-farm-immediately>

Eleanor, Donald and the 8 ferrets