Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2011 19:37:07 -0400
I was saddened to read that a dear friend who used to post on the FML
quite a bit a couple years back. He was a such a sweetheart of a man.
I happened to search for him on google and I found that John Rich,
otherwise known as "doodle1bug" by his email, had passed away on
January 23rd of 2010. He was 58. John owned several ferrets he had
adopted from I believe the "National Ferret Rescue" in N.J. I had
posted on the FML about 9 months ago asking if anyone heard from him
and no response. I know how much he loved his ferrets (all had passed
on as well as his longtime dog companion) but he spoke of getting
another or two in the future. He was caring for his very sick aging
parents. I never got to meet him physically but had hoped one day I
would as he planned on taking a trip to Maine and was going to stop
in at MA for a visit. Rest in Peace Dear John.

Eleanor, Donald and the 10 ferrets